Friday, August 15, 2008

Santa's Finally Here!

The tree and gifts had to be barricaded in before the frenzy on Chrimstas Eve. We all piled into the van and headed off to Dan and Sara's after a fun filled PACKED church service. Uncle Den officiated over the chocolate cookie contest, Sara won, I think she bribed him with booze but that's okay...there's always next year! Wonderful soups were made, too many appetizers and a red ribbon cake that everyone had to take home to eat the next day we were so full. It's all a blur when presents started opening, I think I blocked it out.






Daddy off to work. Brian had to leave for work on Christmas Eve so Santa made an exception for us and came early. Thank you Santa! The morning tradition of dodo's couldn't be missed. Lots of gifts, a ton of Thomas the Train gifts and relatives gifts bombarded the tree. A belated thank you to all if I haven't said it yet. It took most of the morning to open everything, but it was well worth it!


No comments: