After all, it's really about the bride on wedding days. It's only fitting we open up this post with a picture of Krystal Hannan Forsyth.


I supopose we should get a pic. of the groom in there too. Although i almost didn't put it in here cuz of the bottle of Bud Light. Luckily, this was in New York and not in Wisconsin, that beer's not allowed here. :)
Don't they look cute! The wedding went off without a hitch. A few little snaffu's but nothing that anyone would notice but the bride. Lots of fun was had it was a perfect Saturday. Friday, Krystal and I went to pick up the wedding dress! After the rehearsal we went to Doc Asher's hanger at the airport for the dinner. Lots of fun! Jack was really impressed with the airplanes and couldn't wait to get into Grandpa's plane to show off his skills. The chocolate fondue was a hit and glorious! Jack found a new love...Marshmallows! On Saturday he introduced me to "His Jenny". Thanks to the Longs for watching him all day. He didn't even miss us and took posession of Jenny and turned on his charm skilz. What a flirt!
The wedding night had great food and music. Although I swear Doug and Krystal's friends knew the dances to at least 50% of the songs played and it was like a correographed wedding most of the time. I tried to get video but it was too dark...darn!

I think Brian's favorite part of the night was the fact that our hotel room for the night was literally connected to the hall. Every once in a while just to be a show off he'd grab me, make a big scene so everyone was looking and took me into our room! Gotta love him.
The party went on until sunrise from what we heard. Doug and Krystal had a plane to catch at the butt crack of dawn to start their honeymoon in Belize. Lucky! Hopefully they caught some z's on the plane and I know at least one of them needed to get rid of a heachache :)
Welcome to the fam!



No comments:
Post a Comment