There were 500 picture takers at the shower so i put the camera down and relaxed. If you have any on disk send them so i can post those too! Especially if there's one of the table favors....gorgeous!
Thank you to Patty, Mary, Debbie and Megan for throwing my wedding shower! It was a wonderful afternoon and I'm so lucky to fall into such a great and funfilled family! Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time there with B.J.'s new job!
My future sister-in-law! I never thought I'd have so many sisters!
The trip over was smooth sailing once we got out of Milwaukee (where the air traffic controler told everyone to stop talking). Some spectacular views provided to you by Grandpa Jack. Thanks for the lift!
It was a rough start and I'd be surprised to ever see her on the plane again, but she did it. The things you have to do for your daughter. Thanks mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment