Almost everyone made it up this year. Those who weren't able to were missed. The kids decided this was the year to catch Catfish Hunter!
It was difficult to catch him however due to the fact that none of the kids would touch a worm much less a fish! The babies smiled and stared when one was caught but screamed if it entered their 2 foot security bubble.
Jordan "Miracle Man" Wells got the MVP winner for the week. The 3 inch bluegill put up a tremendous fight but wasn't going to give up that easy.
The newest edition was a big hit up north. Baby Elliot was talked about just about the entire way to the cottage!
Amanda "Sass" found her true calling...digging for diamonds. Messy, but it'll pay off in the end!
The boys tried to get in on the action, but Sass isn't into the whole sharing thing yet.

Jackers gave up and decided a tan was a better idea.
Haley and Alison sported their newly acquired floaties and showed off their mad skills for everyone on the beach.
Jordan and Jack came back for more. The temptation was too great!

Jack Jack decided he wanted to go down the slide which turned out to be steeper than I remembered. So I went down with him. Our entire wardrobe was wet by the time we left.
This one speaks for itself! How cool are those two!I have more to post but that's it for the first one! Once I learn how to post video's I'll get them on too. I have tons more pictures, if you want any and can't get it off of here let me know which one's you'd like!
Happy Summer!

1 comment:
I know this is a relatively old post, but I love the picture with all of the children fishing off the dock. The superman pajamas!!
Post a Comment